Monday, September 16, 2013

Once Upon a Time...

Such was the subject of an email I received from my older, much older (!) sister this weekend.  It was such a cute email, that I'm going to put it out here as one of those memories that I don't want to forget.

There was born a second daughter.  The eldest being jealous of the new baby attempted to bake her in a cardboard oven.  She was thwarted by the king and queen. 

Through the years the first and second born daughters of this family would make attempts on each others' lives.  They were not very good at this for they have both survived into adulthood.  Not sure how adult they act, but they lived and the eldest is very happy about that.

Happy Birthday, Traci.

Love you.

Vikki


Mom didn't remember it being an oven, just thought it was a hideout and this made Mom very glad that they had good gates on the stairs when I, the hapless younger child, was pushed around in a clothes basket car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.