Saturday, April 21, 2012

Delicate Feminine Sensibilites

(follow that corny statement with a snort of disbelief from this Mom)

Ok, we are talking about my husband's girls.

This was a conversion I overheard the other day between Bug, my 5-year-old, and K, my 9-year-old:

"K, did you know that if you fart with tights on, it feels funny?"

To which her sister responded, without hesitation:

"Of course it feels funny, the fart gets stuck by your toes."

Another proud Mommy moment that has to written down and saved, to be used to bring absolute horror upon them later in life.  (evil grin)

3 comments:

  1. Remind them of this on Prom night as they are having their picture taken just before they leave with their dates. Giggle Giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's all I can say. I am so proud to be their Aunt. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.