Sunday, November 18, 2012

HUGE Etsy order

This is what I have been doing for the past week - in between school work, being sick, taking care of the kids, letting housework slide, doing some Ebay shipping and updating... No wonder I'm tired.

I got an order for 50 Christmas puppet kits!

Oh my, of course I can get those done for you.

Umm - call out the troops, go buy more felt, get more google eyes, cut, cut cut, and then sew!

Today, we reached final destination of assembly, bagging, and tagging.  They are counted (no, I've counted them 3 times. I am not going to count them again...) and boxed.  I just have to print out the postage and then get them in the mail tomorrow.

WOOHOO!!!!!

She needs them by the 30th and they will be in the mail on the 19th - okay, we are coming up to a holiday and they are going to New York, New York - so getting them in the mail 11 days early is a must!

Phew!

Pile of bagged puppet kits

Nice, neat rows of bagged & tagged puppet kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.