Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Treasure

I was helping my Mom at my Aunt's house this past weekend, and I missed my kids. (My Aunt had to have emergency surgery and it doesn't look good for her - she's been in critical condition since Friday.)

So, when I got home, it was nice to see my kids after 3 days of not seeing them. 

I was sitting on my bed when Fixit came up to me and told me she was going on a treasure hunt.  She climbed into my lap, looked at me, and told me that she found her treasure.  It was me!

Awwwwww!!!!  Talk about melting my heart.

Then, Bug came in by me and sat on my lap, too.  She told me to close my eyes, which I did.  Then, I felt her rubbing both sides of my head and said, "Oh, magic ball what do I see."  At this, and the head rubbing, I opened my eyes and she proceded to say, "Eek, I see a head!"

My kids are such goofballs and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.