Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm a Mean Mom

Just ask my kids and I'm sure that is what they would tell you.  (especially after the Mom-sized hissy fit this morning when they weren't listening to me).

We have had everyone in the house get that nasty stomach bug where it is coming out one end or the other (graphic - sorry) for the past week.  Frankly, I'm on my last nerve of sick, whiny people, so I have no patience.

I haven't even been able to kick the healthy ones outside this past week, since today is the first day that our windchills have gone above 0 F.  Tuesday, we had windchills about -40 F, the actual temperature was like -11 F.  (Brrrr!)  So, they needed to stay in at school (when they were able to go), too.

We all have cabin fever.  I stuck my body outside, looking like a black polar bear in all my layers, to do chores.  That was it!

Tomorrow morning, I have errands to run and I'm going to do them on my own!!!!!! Mwa ha ha!  And they are going to take a REALLY, REALLY long time!

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have truly
    loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and
    I hope you write once more soon!
    Take a look at my blog ; creative ways to make money online

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.