Monday, March 18, 2013

Look who I found!

This was waiting for me outside in the calf hut where we currently have our goats in their winter pen.





Babies were NOT supposed to be here, yet.  I was supposed to have a couple of weeks before we got babies.  So, either I can't count, which is a possibility, or the goats can't count.  I'm going to blame it on their counting.

Isn't she sweet?  She's only 9 inches tall and maybe weighs 4#.

She doesn't have a name, yet.  I have exercised veto rights on the names: First, Goatie, Rita, and Kendle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.