Thursday, June 6, 2013

First Day of Summer Vacation!

Hard to believe that it is already June 6th!

Yesterday, my Bug graduated from Kindergarten.  I'll admit it, this Mom had some tears in her eyes, but they didn't last long.  My child is such a goofball, that she kept ducking behind another student to hide from the camera (grr) and then wouldn't even sit with us after they were done and we were watching the rest of the school awards. (double grr).

Another way that I know it is summer vacation:  It's 5:20 a.m. and all 3 of my children are up and moving.  I wanted to sleep in this morning but have to do data entry for appointments.  No dragging them out of bed, no snuggling while they woke up, just up and playing already.

Weather is not summer-like.  It's only 49 F outside and it's only supposed to get up to 57 F.  And it's raining again.

The garden still isn't in.  The grass needs to be cut - again. The poor goats think that I'm neglecting them, since it's been too wet to move their temporary fence, and they've been stuck eating dry hay (boo hoo!) The house is getting appraised for a re-fiance on Monday and it's not clean.  The cattle are starting to petition for an ark.

What a difference a year makes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.