Thursday, February 16, 2012

This is ALL I Got Done Today

Here are the squares I did for my mystery crochet along hosted at Bernat.com.  You get a clue every week and don't know what the entire thing is going to look like until you join it all together.  I'm hoping this will help with my pattern reading ability.  Good news is that they really look like everyone else's that was posting on the forum.  I'm using Sun Drift as my main color and then I also needed to use 3 of my other 4 colors for this block.  The blue is Cadet.  The pink is Mauve Glove.  The green is Celadon.  I also have a yellowish color that is Butter.
Ok, not the ONLY thing I accomplished today, but close.

I also finished two contracting appointments.  I did three appointments yesterday and I'm hoping to get in four of them tomorrow.  Then, I need to take the paperwork to Dad, so he can turn it in to the office and submit his invoice to get paid, so I get paid.  Dad is the contractor and I'm his subcontractor.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, what a lovely family you have. thanks for stopping by my blog. i look forward to reading more here. nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.