Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yarn Along February 8, 2012

Nothing much to report here this week.  I'm following along with the Yarn Along again this week. (Even though not much going on the hook)

I'm still plugging along on the same afghan.  Had lots of things taking up time  - check out my posts on sausage making.  Yummy.  And I'm still reading the sausage making book, but also reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.



On the other hand, here is something that is worth a whole post, but I'll give you a tidbit of it.

Check out this amazing couple's rosary that I won from Melanie at The Rosary Chick .  She does amazing work and I feel blessed to have won this personalized rosary.  She put our last name on it and then on each side, which she did in our wedding colors, she added our names.

The best part, my husband sat with us and used the rosary with me while we praying the rosary last night.


Go check out Melanie's shop Trendy Traditions and show her some love.

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.