Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Really....It's April

We have had the weirdest weather in the last 24 hours:

2 inches of rain - normal for Wisconsin in April
1/2 sleet that turned to accumulating ice
3 inches of HEAVY snow

The roads are crap.  Schools are delayed.  My poor goats got evicted from the premium suite to make room for the latest guests.  And, I down to the last leaf of hay and my hay guy hasn't gotten back to me.

Plus,

We're supposed to get a repeat of this el crappito weather in the next 24-48 hours.

If I ever see another groundhog, so help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.