Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Six Weeks!

I was informed by my oldest daughter that there is ONLY SIX WEEKS UNTIL SUMMER VACATION!

Six weeks???

Six weeks!

SIX WEEKS!!!!!


Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It it 6:39 a.m. and I already have a daughters-induced headache.  Just waiting for the youngest to get on her bus.

Please let the weather warm up and the ground dry up, so I can send them outside (and very possibly lock the door behind them.)

Wow!  It's shaping up to be a very LONG summer.  I better start the chore list already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.