Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yep, It's Here

Went to bed with the threat of snow today, but the biggest thing the weather had for us was winter weather advisory.

Hmm.

Checked the weather this morning.

Let's just say that the forecase changed, a little bit.

We had been upgraded to Winter Storm Warning with the possibility of 2-8" of the white stuff.  Well, I think we're already at the 2 and there is no sign of stopping.

It just figures that the first snowstorm of the season, I've got to go to town and go to the dentist.  Wish I could call them and change the appointment, but I probably won't get back in until May.

So, say a prayer that everyone else remembers how to drive in this crap, ah, stuff and that I'm fine on the first trip in the new van and driving like a grandma.  The older I get, the more cautious I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.