Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pee Wee Pirate

In an ode to Disney Jr's Jake and the Neverland Pirates:

What's the pirate password?

Yo! Ho! Ho!

I can't hear you.

Yo! Ho! Ho!

Fixit decided to play pirates with me this morning.  She got the glorious job of captaining the motley crew, and I was the deck-swabbing, mess-hall-cooking, dog-walking, pirate princess.  Phew!  Much easier "driving the boat."

Here's a picture of the Pee Wee Pirate:

Her "scurvy dog"

And the "pirate princess" and "make sure you give me an 'Arrr,' Mama, because pirate princesses can't be pretty."


Yep, that would be the pirate princess in her highly fashionable Arrr self-portrait!  What we do for our kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.