Thursday, January 19, 2012

Brrrrr and even more Brrrrrr tomorrow

Wow!  It is COLD out there today.

The windchill is went to about 25 below zero this morning.  Tomorrow, will be even lower than that.

And of course, it wonderfully sunny and deceiving, so Fixit wanted to play outside.  ABSOLUTELY NOT! 

I froze just taking the dog out and getting Bug on the bus.  Dog was so cold that she did everything before we got to the end of the driveway.  I really have to make her a jacket, because she has no fur.  Ok, she has hair, as evidenced by the results of daily sweeping, but it's so fine and thin and short.

Well, had a nice Etsy sale this morning so that is packaged and will be on it's way to International Falls, MN. I hope she enjoys her two Valentines gnomes.

Also, got my Valentine swap present sent out today.  I made my person a crocheted banner of hearts and included one of my regular, but pink, wool gnomes.  I hope she enjoys them.

Back to looking at soup recipes - it's definitely a soup day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.