Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yarn Along - Jan 18, 2012

Good Morning!

I'm going to join Ginny for her Yarn Along again this week.

I got Fixit's blanket done last week and to my great joy, she has slept with it every night. I wasn't sure if she would like it, because it wasn't her "blankie." 

I also am working on pattern testing an "easy" puppy blanket for Mel over at Lazy Daisy Crochet .  I've redone the head twice, but I think he's kinda cute now.  Not the greatest color choices, but oh well.  So here's a picture of the head I've been working on, after several froggings. (you know, "rip it" out!)



Plus, I'm working on a project for a swap - that I'm supposed to send out by the end of this week!  I should make it.

But here is what I've been reading and working on for the kids.



Erec Rex is a series from the Young Adults section at the library.  It's where I've been able to find the best fantasy books - and I love good vs evil, where you know good is going to win, eventually, but also having to deal with internal doubts and struggles.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I just love love that little heart banner
    wonderful.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish that I could crochet! There are so many lovely stuffed animal patterns for crochet...not so much for knitting. And the hearts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet puppy and those hearts look wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make the heart garland. It just warms my heart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.