Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Well, 2011 ended with a "two snore salute."  None of us made it to midnight.

Took Bug to the doctor yesterday with what I thought was going to be a sinus infection or bronchits.  According to the doctor, she doesn't have an infection - just a really bad cold.  I'm hoping he's right and that I won't end up back at the doctor's later this week.

Rang in 2012 is a less than glamorous way.  The stomach flu has been running through the house this past week, but I thought we were over it.  Nope.  K started with the "bucket" portion and has now added "stool" to her not feeling well.  I think it's another Sunday of staying home and taking care of the family instead of Mass.  I'm pretty sure that everyone at church will be glad for us to stay home instead of passing it around the congregation.

On a new awakening note - we got about 2 inches of snow last night to cover the brown outside.  So, outside looks like a whole new world.  Something I need to remember when guiding this year:  there is always a new beginning.  God will always give us a new start.

Happy New Year and here's to new beginnings with God's Blessing upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.