Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well, good intentions went out the window this morning.

Had a wonderful day with family yesterday and did most of our gift opening.  The girls made a haul!  Bug said she didn't feel good, but we were hoping it was the excitement of the day.  Nope - she got sick last night and has been sleeping most of today and still feels lousy.

I don't feel that great, either.

So, K was upset that we weren't going to Mass this morning.  I lucked out and found Christmas Eve Mass celebrated by Pope Benedict playing as a rerun on EWTN and we watched it.  My husband even sat and watched part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.