Friday, December 30, 2011

UGH! She's only 9!

K and I, K and her Dad, and K and her sisters have been butting heads all day!

I realize that she's only 9.  Most of the time, she is very sweet and very helpful.

Today, it was snap at a Fixit for wanting to help her. Yell at Bug because they looked at each other.  Just that silly pettiness that drives me insane.

Most of the time, she is so mature.  Today has not been one of those day.  I don't have a "normal" 9-year-old to compare her to, but I know that my extraordinary 9-year-old is driving me batty.

"Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee.  Blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God - pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen." 

Dear Mother of all,

Please help me be patient and understanding. Please help me listen and love.  Please help me help her and the rest of my family.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.