Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

This is the first time that I'm joining in on the PHFR hosted by Like Mother, Like Daughter.

Here are the prettiest things we have:

PRETTY
Fixit

Bug

K
HAPPY




FUNNY

Who is that mustashioed stranger?
My Pink Knight - she was saving the Queen (me)

REAL

The dog ISN'T supposed to be on the couch, but how could I make her get down?
Yeah, "trying" to get us all in the picture on a timed shot.

YES!  Managed to all get in the shot and all look good!


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Great smiles in your family photo. Thanks for posting and have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining! Well done on getting a sweet photo of everyone! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.