Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yarn Along - Bug's Blanket

This is my first Yarn Along with Ginny at small things.  It's going to be crochet for me, because I have to relearn how to knit.  As for what I'm reading, I'm going to admit to a guilty pleasure. In a fit of nostalgia, I ordered a ton of the classic (like from the 40's and 50's) Nancy Drew mysteries from the library.  I love those!

I'm working on a Blanket for Bug.  I just got some of the Tunisian Crochet hooks and started her blanket with those.  I am planning on making it three stripes wide, but I think I'm going to have to redo the first stripe, because it was much looser than the section I'm currently working on.  The outer sections are going to be Red Heart Plum Pudding and the center section is Red Heart Aran.  I think I'm going to do the border in Aran, also, but I'll decide that when I'm that far.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We all learn from each other and I would like to learn from you!

Comments will be posted as soon as possible. I've been getting hit with a lot of spam, so I need to watch what is going on the blog. Thanks for understanding.